Find More Posts by T J Gilbert
DJI and Empire Support
United States, MS, Ridgeland
Joined Feb 2009
6,388 Posts
Experimentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajonate View Post
TJ, maybe it's better unplug the cables from the good Naza, connect them to the new Naza, so now you have a F450 with F450 motors/ESCs, with a known working F450 VU, and only thing that is new is the new Naza. This way the old Naza (good one), will not even leave it's position from the lower plate on the F450.
The whole switch is quite easy, since you will just unplug and re-plug the servo extension cables between the two Nazas. The new one doesn't need to be mounted at all.
This can tell you is your new Naza good or bad. This way chanses to screw something up are close to null.

Going the other way around is more trickier, and I would also not recommend it.
I'll consider things such as this, but I'm ready for DJI or UAVP to recommend them and stand behind them if things go foul.
Like I've posted, I've gone as far as I feel I should to prove that something is wrong. I've gone through the frustration, purchased a second VU, and spent countless hours trying to debug this mess. I know that DJI has the capabilities to remotely troubleshoot/monitor your PC and the Naza/USB connections. I'll consider remote aide, replacement FCs, etc. But it's time for someone to meet me half-way now...

You see the email communication. I know that they are busy and have companies to run, but frankly, I'm communicating and they are supplying short answers. I'm interested in seeing how this unravels.
T J Gilbert is offline Find More Posts by T J Gilbert
Site Sponsor
Last edited by T J Gilbert; Nov 13, 2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Going to bed. Getting frustrated again. I don't run my business in the manner we are discussing...