Originally Posted by pspring
1. Load Airplane Locator app on your cell phone.
2. Attach phone to airplane using every handymans favorite tool, duct tape.
3. Head down runway at full throttle and gain a bit of altitude.
4. Fly away until airplane spec disappears.
5. Use your buddies phone to text your plane.
6. Wait for reply from your old phone which will include its current GPS coordinates.
7. Bring camera to GPS coordinates and take some amazing crash photos for posting and our enjoyment.
I can't wait for my free app because this is surely gonna be a hit!
Sure, if you fly planes in areas where mobile phone reception is good, like in Cities.