Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:03 AM
Find More Posts by Eric Giorgiantonio
Howell N.J
Joined Apr 2001
631 Posts
Foam Tac

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddog View Post
I am a little confused about the end of the contest ea. month.
When is the deadline for the entry?
The way i understand it the Nov. contest is over already, right?
So do we start entering for Dec. now or wait til Dec 1st?
OD
HI OD,
Sorry about the confusion, it's my fault and it's just because of the way the crazy weather has been that I am behind, What I should have made clear, the October winners were just announced and the November contest is going on right now. Also know that all entries except for those that already won are still eligible for future monthly contests, The deadline is the end of the current month of the contest, unless we get another Hurricane Sandy, or some other natural disaster @#%&*, Pardon my use of punctuations LOL. Yes you can enter now for November, and know that if you do not win your entry is still valid for the next month's contest. So the next winners will be announced by the end of November or first week of December. Also know that I like to contact the winners first, before posting their names here just to make sure that they won't have a problem with their names being made public. Hope this makes sense, if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to bring them to my attention and I will do my best to clear them up, and bare with me as this is still a work in progress and some minor confusion is bound to arise from time to time.
Thanks for the heads up.
Eric
Beacon Adhesives
Eric Giorgiantonio is offline Find More Posts by Eric Giorgiantonio