Trader Rating: 77
BeeZaur 480
Parkville Mo.
Joined Dec 2004
5,522 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
Sold
4 Gazaur helicopters forsale $150 each shipped

$150 each, 2 for $275. or all 4 for $425. shipped.

The last one i flew was the white one a few days ago, man am i rusty. I was suprised the radio still was setup its been dead for over 2 years and it flew just as good as i remember.

The yellow one took a fall off my dresser the caopy is sadly a little cracked. A little shoegoo and a reapaint should fix it. I spent as much time on that canopy as i did with the monster one. Adding screen and stuff to it. Cutting the vents.

All 4 helicopters are pretty much ready to fly with a radio. Im using an older 75mhz FM futaba transmitter im sure thats WAY outdated by now.

These are all setup for fun flying, they have slower RPM motors for longer flights. Last one i flew for 6 minutes the pack was still at 80% on the charger so how long they can go ive never tested it.

These are really nice flying helicopters i must say my favorites of all ive ever owned.

I have 4 still NIB unbuilt and a ton of parts. I may have enough parts to rebuild everything a few times. Some frame parts a few booms screws you name it.

Ide sell a NIB kit for $100. + shipping unbuilt unflown no radio gear just the heli. Ill get some pics later.

Only really interested in pistols for a trade, i want the money to buy another one.
BowerR64 is offline Find More Posts by BowerR64
Last edited by BowerR64; Nov 11, 2012 at 11:09 PM.