Thread: Discussion Hobbyking Service
View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2012, 04:58 PM
Find More Posts by startazz
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,972 Posts
Yeah go for it mate and i doubt you will be able to find them cheaper any where else,no matter where people buy RC products from you will always get someone not happy for what ever reason,the most common complaint people seem to have about HK from what i've read is the postal service,some expect there parcels to turn up as if they are buying it from there local HS or in the same city or something,just don't expect your parcel to be with you in a couple
of days,my orders get to me around the 7/11 days mark depending on what postal service i use.

I live in the UK and i've been shopping with HK for years now and have countless orders and i'm still shopping with them,so that must tell you something right,plus if HK were as bad as some make out would they really be doing as good as they are? i doubt they would be opening up local HK stores around the world if they were that unreliable,even some of the people who jump on the HK bashing band wagon still buy off them but don't like to admit,why do you think that is? well i think it's because they can't get the same products any where else for the sort of money we pay.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz