Old Nov 11, 2012, 10:01 AM
Find More Posts by caldas2112
Brasil, PR, Curitiba
Joined Aug 2011
20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugitive_Bill View Post
Thanks TOM,
So here's a question to all - or someone who tried the FW....

From POST#9323.... Tom notes the #11 V2 FW....

Description of #11 FIRMWARE
#11V2_Time Off_LED On.zip (1.04 MB, 388 views) The folder name describes what the FW does. I do not have a V2 #11 camera and have NOT tested this FW, so use it at your own risk.

TOM's ADDITIONAL NOTE ON THE FIRMWARE
WARNING! This firmware is ONLY usable with the new version 2 #11, easily recognized by its smaller, non-standard 8-pin miniUSB plug. Do NOT attempt to install this in the original #11 cameras! See this post for firmware for the original #11 camera.

I do not have the new V2 #11 camera so have not tested this firmware. Use it at your own risk.

---

MY question has anyone in fact (been silly enough) tried this FW on the #11 V1 and if so WHAT HAPPENED, I presume no has, but if so what happened:
1/ Nothing?
2/ The Camera was bricked?
3/ Amazing it worked?

-B!

If #18 firmware works perfectly on #11 V1 and #18 hardware is the same as #11 V2 I think #11 v2 firmware will work on #11 v1.
Just need to rename the file to the name of #11v1 firmware which is the one that camera bootloader will look for.

This said, is much better install the last #18 firmware with much better image quality and plenty of configurations. A whole new life to your old #11.
I have 3 #11 v1 with #18 firmware and the image is very similar to my #16s, just a little more saturation (a plus for me).
caldas2112 is offline Find More Posts by caldas2112