Old Nov 10, 2012, 12:21 PM
CSI
Find More Posts by CSI
CSI
I promise, just ONE more order
Del Rio Intl, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2004
4,024 Posts
Hi guys, another new Specter pilot joining in. I ordered mine from HK USA last Monday, so hopefully won't have to wait too much longer.

I fly a bit of everything....sport, EDF, Siren Hotliner, and even my old GP Spirit glider (sinks like feather with a brick tied under it). I read this thread here and you guys really got my itch going for getting back into some gliding activities. I'm a bit burned out with the other stuff right now...except for the Siren.

I still need to choose the motor I am going to run and which servos to use. I have a pretty good stockpile of motors, esc's, and servos here, so hopefully something will work.

Just to be sure...I think I remember somebody saying this was a copy of a Passer X? Is it? Is it a copy, or just rebranded for HK? I just haven't seen much info on this plane and would like to figure everything out about it.

I am sure excited about joining in here. I started with gliders way back in the mid 70's with Gentle Ladies, Wanderer's, Square Soars, HOB 2x6/2x4's, etc. Been dormant for 15-20yrs or so except for the Siren. The Spirit just sucked so never really took it out.

I'll be standing by the door waiting for now...................
Ken
CSI is offline Find More Posts by CSI
RCG Plus Member