Thread: Discussion PRIZES and EVENTS
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2012, 09:36 AM
Find More Posts by themudduck
Joined Oct 2006
377 Posts
etoc and the event flyer

The latest version of the flyer (version 6) was corrected because we removed the ETOC event. At this time we don't have ithat event organized. You can see the new flyer on the other thread that I set up, and it's also on the HEF website.

V6 of the flyer needs to have one more update, because there is a note that is in an "unrecognized font" that isn't showing up. (That note announces our food drive.) As soon as we get that fixed, I'll post version #7.

By the way, if the ETOC management gets together and decide that they do want to have an event at the HEF, it's possible that this could still happen. We haven't had any luck contacting them so far. The problem of course, is that the event is only a few weeks away and there's virtually no time left to get the pilots signed up and organized.

CLARIFICATION: the preceding paragraph could have been worded better, my apologies. What I meant as: at this time nothing had been organized, we didn't make contact yet, and time is growing short. As you can see from the next posts, something may happen and I'll try to keep everyone informed if anything develops.

Friday 11/16 BIG NEWS - looks like this will happen after all! I started a new thread for ETOC, please check it out!!
themudduck is offline Find More Posts by themudduck
Last edited by themudduck; Nov 16, 2012 at 08:53 AM.