Old Nov 10, 2012, 02:26 AM
Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
8,575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
Tarot did make a 250 but was discontinued. Tarot parts for the 250 are still available. The 250 size was never popular in the first place. They cost nearly the same as a 450 but are much harder to maintain.

Yeah, I suppose your right. The 250 is a nice medium between the micro and 450 size. But the thing is going to be just as costly in a crash. Besides my 450 feels small to me now after flying the X5. I think i'll just stick with the 450 as my staple size for now while i recover from the X5 purchase and try to build batteries and parts supply up for the X5. I don't know what i was thinking wanting to get a 250 size. I should be looking for a used 300X because i can use that RX now. If the heli is no good i can at least review it and then use the RX with beastX anywhere i like. I don't think i'm looking to buy any new helicopters besides the nano any time soon. Though i might consider trading my custom upgraded D05 for something i need, like a AR7200BX or something like that. Otherwise i'm pretty much covered on heli for the time being:

IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk