1. Added .03" CF rod Leading Edge (not for strength, but to prevent LE dings). Photo 1
2. Built up ailerons and hinged them using full span tissue on bottom . Photo 2 & 3
3. Covered the outer wing panels with tissue, starting with bottom and wrapping around the LE to the top. The top tissue over the aileron supplements the bottom hinge.
4. Finished wing. Photos 4 & 5
5. Applied weathering with chalk pastels, and airbrushed wing servo leads and the interior of the wing at the ailerons.
6. Mailed the wing to Pete!