Thread: Discussion Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:59 AM
Find More Posts by Stumblebee
Port Coquitlam, BC CANADA
Joined Jun 2009
2,086 Posts
It has been a busy week with work and a few other things. I had a funny thing happen on Wednesday evening. Our flying club had its meeting. There were a few door prizes. I wound up winning a new plane! Its a little guy. A micro from Horizon called a Spitfire MK. I have no idea what I am going to do with it. This thing has fixed WINGS! What the heck do you do with wings? I'm a heli and quad guy. I know NOTHING about this fixed wing stuff. I am sure I will figure it out eventually or perhaps trade it in on a Blade 130.

Yes, Ryan I did make note of the fact that you are still auditioning for the Harem Globetrotters or is that Monty Python's Flying Circus? By the way Ryan, did you catch that story in the news on Wednesday? Something about a guy named Romney getting run over by a freight train? Fortunatey, he had Obamacare.

No snow so far out this way. There is definitely frost. Mother Nature has hit us with clear skies the last couple of days. I figure I have about a week before I have to start dealing with the dreaded unstoppable evil...THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!!!.
Stumblebee is offline Find More Posts by Stumblebee
Last edited by Stumblebee; Nov 09, 2012 at 12:04 PM.