Still haven't ran the beast motor stiks. I was hoping to this Sunday but it's beginning to look like that may be another blown out day. Current forecast is showing winds in the 20 mph category and so far nobody has answered my question regarding whether we're running or not in our club thread on OSE.
The motor in your link is like the Proteus motors that Keith Bradley is selling. RayR has one in his 40" Blast Cat that is also awaiting some water testing. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1726576