View Single Post
Old Nov 08, 2012, 04:11 PM
Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Joined Feb 2012
2,036 Posts
New Products.

Guys,
I have a couple of new products to announce. I don't have them up on my web page yet, and price is still to be determined on a couple of them.

1. A twin engine sound system (twin pack). The system is basically 2 of the same sound units, either A or B, and can be configured with two 2" speakers, or four 1.22" speakers. for the best effect, each unit connects to it's own channel on the RX, and mixed with throttle. By setting the end point slightly off from each other, you can achive a seperate start up and shut down sound for each engine. The slight offset also gives a true twin engine sound.

2. Navigation Light System. This is not my invention, but I thought it would be nice to carry. It is an 8 LED light system. One steady Green, one steady Red, 2 Red strobes (fast blink), 2 White strobes (slow blink), and 2 White landing lights. It connecects to an unused channel on your RX. 4-6v. They are extreemly bright when end on, a little less so from the sides.

3. MrRCSound T-Shirts. Show your love for our products! A profesional two color print, on an all cotton black shirt. Stylish and comfortable.

Andrew
http://www.mrrcsound.com
MrRCFlying is offline Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor
Last edited by MrRCFlying; Nov 08, 2012 at 05:07 PM.