View Single Post
Old Nov 08, 2012, 06:26 AM
Find More Posts by SadSack
United Kingdom, Bristol
Joined Aug 2008
1,829 Posts
I bought a Samsung its was on special but appears not that special still same price last year

It's pretty good but toner not the best but works. So some toners are great but your looking at dropping a lot of money for printer and cartridge's cost the earth. before i bought printer i used to get prints done at local shop and there printer was perfect, once they let me tweak setup . Still total pain when you want minor changes.
The Samsung i got now take a while to find my best setup but i got lucky with some high gloss paper btw High Gloss Photo paper will not work with laser printer, just make a mess. It appears the paper is made up from layers of plastic+paper and the back of sheet is matt plastic! Toner just grabs enough and can still handle it. This is the good bit when I've ironed it on i found i can carefully pull it off with out water and I have 100% of toner on pcb. When i used normal paper i always get paper/toner fluff. Bad new is some one gave me paper with no label so don't now brand or where to buy more
SadSack is offline Find More Posts by SadSack