Old Nov 07, 2012, 12:50 PM
Find More Posts by Jake8131
Jake From Planet Mascoutah, IL
United States, IL, Mascoutah
Joined Dec 2010
3,715 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboHeli View Post
DO IT!!!!!! I just got my Nano today and put 2 flights on her. OMGWHATACRAZYHELI!!!!

This is my first CP heli. It's the perfect size for me. All I can say is that I'm REALLY GLAD I had the MSRX first. Learning to fly the MSRX with its little quirks kept me from overcompensating and ramming my Nano into the walls at least a few times. Well, that and I'm really glad I've flown the mCPX in Phoenix as well.

I love these tiny micros. I'll go bigger eventually (mCPXv2, 130X, 300X???, etc..) but right now, these little guys are the perfect size.

I'm flying a mCPX tail on my mSRXs right now. It makes the tail/body proportions about the same as the Nano, actually (maybe a little longer). I'm also probably going to put mCPX skids and get some mCPX batteries. When flying the mSRX in wind and really gunning it, I have to bring it back after 3 minutes otherwise I risk hitting LVC with the big current draws. The bigger battery should give me more flying time. Of course, that'll put me into a perfect position to go get a brushless conversion kit from Asteroid Designs. hee hee!
Watch them blades....they will cut you like a razor.
Jake8131 is offline Find More Posts by Jake8131