View Single Post
Old Nov 07, 2012, 01:40 AM
Find More Posts by SupaTim
This ain't my first rodeo...
United States, WA, Orting
Joined Jan 2010
1,585 Posts
Hey boys, it's been a while so thought I'd check in. Don't worry I'm not dead, just gainfully employed after about a week of kicking rocks. I changed industries completely after my 3rd layoff in 4 years and as such almost have to cut my teeth all over again. That being said, it's back to a normal 8-5 for the first time in probably 15 years... Good news is that the new job is 5 minutes from a park, I take about 10 minutes to eat, and with an hour lunch I can sneak in almost 40 minutes or RC!!!

Name: cyl.jpg
Views: 46
Size: 219.6 KB
Description:

Between family, work, and sleep (ranked properly) I'm left with about 2 hours to pack in as much garage time as I can. Here's a sneak peak at the new 50cc Valley View Slick I picked up. Started it last night and with 2 hours here and there should maiden this weekend!

Name: slick.jpg
Views: 48
Size: 90.5 KB
Description:

Last thing before I turn in for the night is this beauty! Got my hands on the version 2 DLE-222 for the 126" AJ Sick I'm building for this next year. It's gonna be a BEAST!!!

Name: 222.jpg
Views: 73
Size: 79.6 KB
Description:

Take care guys and get some stick time in for me! I've got a new phone # since I had to relinquish my old company cell. Hit me up anytime but text is best during the day #206-383-5496.
SupaTim is offline Find More Posts by SupaTim