Old Nov 06, 2012, 04:52 PM
Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,889 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNY_Dave View Post
For some of their products, yes, it does lock me out.

Let me put it this way- it was easier for me to figure out info for an Infinite Hobbies motor, and they'd been out of business awhile!
That's good Dave. I'm not trying to blast you or start a pissing match, but I see so many of the same things day in/day out where people know exactly what HK is, and what their CS is capable and not capable of...and yet they roll the dice and buy anyways,...and if something happens, it's the end of the world.

If you look through my postings, I'm a big supporter of HK, but I know HK isn't perfect and they'll make you jump through 10 hoops that barely fits the ball if something goes wrong (you know like those hoops at them fairs). Anyways, I know this, and I expect this and through about 75+ orders now, I'm still happy. I gotta admit, they aren't perfect, but they have resolved to my satisfaction.

And this is what I'm trying to get across. People need to accept this before they buy from a high quantity/low priced vendor, otherwise, if they can't accept this, don't buy and yes, your LHS is your best friend.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong