View Single Post
Old Nov 06, 2012, 05:37 AM
Find More Posts by dabears720
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Jul 2011
185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub Flyer Fresno View Post
Hey guys, I haven't done any research on this yet, but do you know if this parallel charging cord will work with other chargers than the iCharger? I recently bought a Thunder t610 and have been charging my smaller 3s batteries one at a time. It sure would be nice to speed things up a little.
http://www.hobbypartz.com/75p-t610-charger.html If you're talking about this one then it should work. I'm using a skycharger b6ac, nothing in the manual or online hints to parallel charging but I've had no issues at all, parallel charging doesn't really depend on the charger. The t610 looks to have 4mm bullet female so the parallel main discharge tabs would work with a parallel charge cord. the only thing is that it looks to only have one 6s jst-xh female slot on the side, so you would need to buy a board and then a 3s jst-xh parallel charging cord, or just a board that has multible 3s jst-xh slots (the board would most likely have 6 of each 1s, 2s... jst-xh females so that you could also use it to balance different celled lipos). my b6ac has the board built in so i can just plug in any jst-xh parallel balance taps (3s, 4s, 6s, etc...). That might not have made sense so ask me if you still have questions.

Mike
dabears720 is offline Find More Posts by dabears720
Last edited by dabears720; Nov 06, 2012 at 04:38 PM.