View Single Post
Old Nov 06, 2012, 01:13 AM
Find More Posts by Skacee
Czech Republic, South Moravian Region, Brno
Joined Mar 2012
9 Posts
Hi all,
I have build and maiden Microaces FW190. First - I am not rc expert, and this plane was my first entry into micro rc. So I was little bit unsure how it will end. The result convinced me and I would like recomend it to everyone. Very happy with it and the idea with stickers.

1. Build - it is good to see Jons videos. Do not hassle (easy to say, difficult to do, because it is so enjoying). Keep an eye on geometry always, because with stickers it is not so straightforward, one wrong placed sticker could mess it easily. (I end up using a hotgun to correct it). In other way the build is very addictive and easy process following the manual. You will stop until it is all done. Very nice finish. I also paint all those white areas, corners etc so the model looks really good. Next build I plan to make with realistic canopy and pilot in it.

2. Flying - it is so easy! Passes, loops etc. Mine flew very well from the first throw. Just dont forget to keep correct CG and fly on good weather. AS3X system will be definitelly good help with more wind. Check the engine - when it is running out of battery it could stop and not start again (but the battery is stil ok-just turn off and then on). You can fly it almost everywhere. What I really like, is that the stickers keep this light (70g) model almost unbreakable.

Generally - very happy with the attitude of Microaces team, the precise quality of product and the excellent result at the end.

Skacee
Skacee is online now Find More Posts by Skacee