View Single Post
Old Nov 05, 2012, 05:09 PM
Find More Posts by beerbrewer
Microbiology at it's best.
Waverly, Nebr.
Joined Apr 2009
268 Posts
I know that I have read something about raising the back of the wing about 3/8 inch (or 10 mm) but I have not figured out why. One person said that it would give about 3 degres of downward thrust. If that is built into the firewall in the beginning, why would I need more?

Not much has moved on the conversion since my last post. I did get in the batteries and charger in so I have cycled them twice between balanced full charge to balanced storage charge. I know what I want to do for the mount but I need a new front wheel assembly so I can get the height correct. More on that later if I build in a new LG mounting block to raise the plane up another inch for spinning a larger prop.

I went to the overpriced LHS to pick up a few items and it appears that they are moving away from aircraft and parts. I hate to place a card order for such a small cash value but if I can't get it locally, I will have to. They will sell you a land buggy or other toy and they have increased the amount of floor space for "gaming" for all of you D'n'D freaks.

Uc2, I can see putting 4 blue wonders on the LE of those glider wings I have. What is the airframe that you have the 4 on?

Terry
beerbrewer is offline Find More Posts by beerbrewer