View Single Post
Old Nov 05, 2012, 12:08 PM
Find More Posts by e_gadgetgeek
United States, OH, Troy
Joined Jun 2004
259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylane42 View Post
Hey Steve, that signal amp that you checked on... mine is on the throttle lead. Seems like it should be on the ailerons, is yours on the throttle as well? I`m thinking they may have just plugged it in anywhere to package it. Let us know where it should be for sure.

Thanks,
Yes, mine was on the throttle also. It sounds like it is there to help with some of the issues people were having with the ESC not recognizing the throttle being in the down position and people having to run the trim all the way down. I put my receiver in with it in place and everything fired up fine. I still need to do some full throttle tests. I did an initial for only a few seconds. I had to hurry up and shut it down and start a campaign to keep my plane and I from being destroyed. I didn't realize how much thrust it would put out since this is my first plane of this size. I had it on the kitchen table and the wife was working on paperwork across the room. It didn't take long for her papers to start flying around. Next test will be outside.

Steve
e_gadgetgeek is offline Find More Posts by e_gadgetgeek