Find More Posts by RodneyJ
United States, WA, Pasco
Joined Oct 2012
10 Posts
Yes! Walkera is that BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryseed View Post
hello,,
i have been thinking about getting a walkera . either a v400d2 or a something similar.
i talked with people at a local flying club and they told me that walkera is rubbish and cheap for reason and most started laughing. and joking. i asked about 9 men at the elms flying club .i got mostly the same replies on rcd and helifreak as well with people calling them pure rubbish.
can anyone give me any ace and bads on it. is it really so bad.thanks.
harry
In A Word. YES! That Bad. I am fighting walkerahelicoptersupply over a defective RX2702V-D 3 axis integrated gyro receiver on a V450D01, that lasted less than 2 minutes when testing the cyclic servo's and this was a FIRST TIME start up with battery. The elevator went erratic, locked in one position, then promptly smoked due to the rx/gyro failing. Now walkerahelicoptersupply says sucker, since you opened the box, your stuck with it. Since it spooled up before it left here, I don't owe you nothing. I can go on and on, but I won't. YES! WALKERA IS THAT BAD! Here's a pic of the swashplate before I replaced it and this was new, straight from Walkerahelicoptersupply.

Lol....Sorry for the dust, it was windy that day.
RodneyJ is offline Find More Posts by RodneyJ