Thread: Discussion Looks Like I join the club.
View Single Post
Old Nov 04, 2012, 04:19 PM
Find More Posts by startazz
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,980 Posts
The first time i ever went over to HK's forum a few years back i went over there moaning about the Chinese New Year (the postage slow down) and i never got attacked like some say they have.
I did get people explaining why my parcel was going to be a few days late,which was of course because of the CNY and to be honest how was that HK's fault,it was mine for not knowing and the good people on the HK forum where very helpful and still are as far as i know,i only pop over there every now and again,mainly to find out what new Durafly planes are coming out.

I think it's more how some people go about things,if someone goes on any forum and start in on everyone trying to help them then don't be surprised when the people trying to help them get a little upset,of course i'm not saying anyone on this thread would do such a thing,i'm just saying how things could soon get out of hand,ok some people should know better but at the end of the day they are only human,so they can get upset too,just remember to treat others how you would like to be treated your self,simple.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz