kin
Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoeby View Post
i hope they produce some plane, which will reach the market.

When reading from start of this thread, there are allready a few plugs made, but none of them we can buy.
Some planes where plugs are made for:
- F15
- A330
- Mig 31
- hawk (70mm fan)
- F35
- F14
- F20
- Hawk 100
- JA37 started
- Plans for starting a T50 in 2013

i know that making a plane will take a lot of time. But when they concentrate first on one plane, and bring it on the market. Making a lot of plugs, but nothing to buy, is not the way to do it. Also the wait for the composite wing for the hawk 100 is strange to me, when looking in post 505, there is a composite wing for the hawk100
Some models is done when i still in my old factory , but i leave there more than one year .So some old models is finished the mold and some still in mater plug status , but i am not sure the oold factory when they finish it . Sorry about some project not selling in market . But i can tell you the following project will appear very soon Hawk -100 finish this month and for selling .Composite wing for Hawk -100 finish in end Nov . Viper jet 90 mm full composite finish end Nov or middle Dec . I will finish some old project follow the Viper jet and they are the work in 2013 ..F-15 90mm , F-14 . Hope guy understand i have leave from old factory and move the products line to a new space . so i need a lot settle down thing and employ some new worker , it is a hard work in last 2012 , but now are smooth and work fast . But some model in that list is old factory models . i can not touch it in business .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member