Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
8,328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALEFAN View Post
Porcia

The suggestions to ET in your last post have been mentioned to him, by me many times and now, you,

The one thing Mr. ET and I have in common, is we don't handle dealing with aholes very well, and after trying to be nice during the first communication, we tend to loose it when the dumb continues in further communications.

We chose to be self employed, and we have to be responsible for our actions. When I get frustrated, I vent by acting like an ahole. Just like Mr. ET, either you love him or you hate him.

This kind of emotion is born in and around New York, everyone that has lived there for awhile learns and feels it. Sometimes the truth hurts and comes across as being rude. I rather hear the truth than sugar coated BS.

MR. ET has no problem conveying what he feels is the truth. Take it or leave it, real truth or lies? Who knows.

If he doesn't deliver, he will refund your money, has anyone ever accused him of stealing? Yet, some have stolen from him, then posted crap after....human beings are weird creatures..
Some? That was Flyboytha1 that openly admitted it here. I called him on it. Thats how I met ETM. I wonder what ever happened to Flyboytha1?
SkylineFlyer is online now Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer