View Single Post
Old Nov 01, 2012, 10:55 PM
Find More Posts by Zaitsevsky
Vilnius, Lithuania (EU)
Joined May 2009
612 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocheluich View Post
Sorry to bother but is just my opinion. I would LOVE to buy one ecilop ARF but if buying it RTF with the additional gear included how did it go to 6900 dls?

Thats even more expensive than a Zennmuse with an S800 plus camera, fpv gear and Tx/Rx, also the build and calibration is not as elaborate and tricky...
This is the option for those who have more money than time. I prefer not to take order for the assembly. But there were lot of accusations that I offer an incomplete solution. As an answer to those I offered a ready to fly totally assembled, customized and tested set with all the necessary accessories and DHL shipping.
If the operator requests a thousand dollars for the day of filming do not wonder that the assembly also costs money.

As much as I know nobody else can offer you a NEX-5 camera with the remote control for both photo and video modes. We offer the set of equipment we use ourselves. If the customer is ready to pay for the assembly we do not save on the components and purchase quality monitor, gyro, servo and etc.
Zaitsevsky is offline Find More Posts by Zaitsevsky
Site Sponsor