View Single Post
Old Nov 01, 2012, 09:37 PM
Find More Posts by porcia83
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,317 Posts
I used to have a link to his RCU page where is feedback was pretty good. More important than the overall feedback was his responses to people who left negative feedback. They were excellent. It looked like he owned up to mistakes, and was responsive, and was trying to work things out with his customers. It was stark contrast to his Ebay feedback where every negative with met with accusations and more negative comments back to people. Never once did he admit it might have been him that made a mistake. The same thing he has done for years when he comes back into threads and tries to defend himself.

Business must still be good, and given that this is his living, that is good for him. I've seen people try to suggest he get shut down, run out of business etc. That I think is overkill. He had a niche product, why not exploit that in a positive way? He notes that he has unique one of a kind stuff he has developed, not "Chinese" junk, but of course it's all from China. Why not take the energy devoted to getting back and people and fighting etc etc and put that into his company, his product, and his reputation. He could be "THE" composite guy.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)