View Single Post
Old Nov 01, 2012, 04:14 AM
Find More Posts by Isoprop
Joined Nov 2010
2,865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis_Claudio View Post
I did dear friend, but as this thread has more than a year I thought there were more selleres...

But I found:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-DVR-808...item2a2102bb65

Correct?
Yes, that is correct. eletoponline365 is one of the sellers listed in post #2. Sorry, ridgewalker has already told you that

There have never been more than two official #16 sellers and these are listed in post #2, as you have noticed. There is also an eBay reseller in the US if you live in the US and want faster delivery times. Obviously his prices are higher than if you buy direct from China, but it's certainly more convenient to buy from the US if you live there. Delivery from China can take from 7 days up to a month or even longer in some parts of the world. Normally you can expect delivery within 2-3 weeks.

The two sellers noted in post #2 work closely with the developer. Most probably this is one of the reasons there are no more sellers and assures excellent support and perfect communication in case of difficulty or technical questions.

The thread may be almost a year old, but the first 5 pages are always kept up-to-date as best as possible. Post #2, where the two sellers are listed, was last updated 4 days ago
Isoprop is offline Find More Posts by Isoprop
Last edited by Isoprop; Nov 01, 2012 at 04:28 AM.