View Single Post
Old Oct 31, 2012, 05:25 PM
Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jun 2012
346 Posts
I have ordered from just about all their sites, nitroplanes, xheli, hobbypartz,raidentech. I have had almost all good experiences in the 8+ years I've ordered from them and only had one plane out of five show up damaged and they were fairly quick about replacing it after it was sent back at my expense. All planes have been kits 2 .60 glow arfs and 3 foam edfs(2 kits and one pnf) the pnf plane was grossly underpowered and I had to add an additional servo extention to be able to use elevons when the wings were folded back. Customer service is hit or miss, today I got someone rather quickly when I received an email saying the batteries I ordered are backordered 3-4 weeks which the nitroplanes site showed they were in stock. I was able to get the order changed to a different brand battery but now only have one coming instead of two because they wouldn't eat the 42 cent difference between the batteries. Nothing wrong with that, just not how I would've handled it if I were them. We'll see how quickly my order arrives, usually it arrives in a reasonable amount of time.

Edit: The batteries the first customer support person told me were in stock are not actually in stock, so no batteries from my order from them.
Nin3rsAllDay is offline Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
Last edited by Nin3rsAllDay; Oct 31, 2012 at 06:53 PM.