View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2012, 06:14 PM
Find More Posts by mlee8249
Fly R/C writer
Redlands, Ca
Joined Dec 2004
2,067 Posts
Hey, T. Watson....

The guys who "persuaded" me to do the CD thing probably thought this out pretty well. Knowing that whoever ended up with the job would be looking for a tall tree to stretch from, they found the perfect place to fly.....there isn't a tree to speak of for miles!!! I couldn't slit my wrist because I forgot my knife, I would have shot myself but the guys with the shotgun took too long with gunnery practice on the outhouse and the cops got them, I would have jumped in front of a car, but the road was too far away, I thought about feeding myself to the ants, but it was so dusty that even the ants didn't walk out there....I had no way out! So, the only choice I had to drive the pilots hard into the tasks and hope they would run out of flights!

Hey, Aaron....I'm ex-military, but when you realize that they got a 12-gauge and we have....nothin', you start to abandon the heroism thing and call in the badges. It was a cool demo of a felony arrest, live and in action! It was one shotgun and a crossbow versus 5 deputies with 9-mm, shotgun and more. Game over!!!
mlee8249 is offline Find More Posts by mlee8249