Thread: Discussion ...motogp... 1-1 scale !
View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2012, 06:17 AM
Find More Posts by Lukey B
Me Likee Motorbikee
Melbourne Australia
Joined Nov 2009
1,140 Posts
Casey Stoner... Still can't beleive he's retiring... Like a lot of people, I'm very sad to see him go... And honestly... Over the past couple of days I've found myself questioning the championship too, having lost the biggest draw card Australia had seen for a long time, or ever...

The series has really lost it's appeal... Boring races, and now we ( us Aussies ) have lost our Hero... What is the point of watchin now..?

I know I can watch Stoner race his V8 super car around Australia... But that's not a motorcycle is it... So that don't appeal to me much eigther...

Don't like Rossi much... And only like Pedrosa a little bit more... So who else can take the challenge up to Jorge Lorenzo..? Maybe Marquez... And another favorite is Hayden... And Edwards... But sadly these guys ain't gunna do squat with the bikes they're ridin...

As you say... It's a two horse race between Honda and Yamaha... That's four riders... One who is rookie, so let's take the championship down to what is... A title bout between Lorenzo, Rossi and Pedrosa... I'm already bored just thinkin about it...

Carmelo Ezpoletta... You have turned the sport into a corporate pile of shite... And now the Dorma -Bridgepoint-Infront amalgamation has taken affect, I only hope that WSBK can retain it's hard arse racing edge that everyone loves...

Hmmm... Maybe I'll come back tomorow with a bit more of a positive outlook...
Sooky whining baby rant coz he lost his Hero is over for now...
Lukey B is offline Find More Posts by Lukey B