View Single Post
Old Oct 29, 2012, 06:44 PM
Find More Posts by fishycomics
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by empeabee View Post
Just what does this jumble of words mean??? do you expect a battery supplier to give you a new House to live in ??
ike
I said:

Please be careful with the battery. hearing stories about them. It is safer to discard the old one, and just buy a new one for the few dollars they cost.

thank you for pointing this out as I may not have been thought I was? clear, by ridgewalker, thank you bud Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtz View Post
Of course it will not fit because it is too big. It will crack the case when trying to put the back cover. And the case is so sensitive and I think everybody is cracking the holes for the screws after opening the camera. The external screws are not a problem, but internal can cause jumping screw inside the camera which can result in short circuit and burning some component inside and will result in a dead camera.
So when you put the screws back you must to tighten very carefully and not too much to not break the case.
Thanks MTZ..:

I understand that, and is not a problem. If one wanted to go naked that be not a problem thank you for your reply back, appreciated

my thoughts

Hyperon 240mah bat mod discussion (1 min 56 sec)
fishycomics is offline Find More Posts by fishycomics
Last edited by fishycomics; Oct 29, 2012 at 07:21 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)