Here is a couple days of work culminated into this post..
Cut free the elevons from the wing panels.
Then I trimmed the LE of each elevon to there triangular shape:
Then I installed the gap seals for the elevon hinge lines and glassed the top surface of the outer wing panels:
Then the glassed piece of 1/32" ply was cut to shape and glued to the exhaust exit bulkheads:
Then the glass cloth for the center section was cut. This was done in four pieces. The first piece did the aft "triangle" portion of the center section, then 2 pieces where cut for the indentation of the exhaust, and the last did everything else:
Then I glassed it and placed the peel ply on:
I also received the stuff for the power system, so I started assembling and dynamically balancing those. I've still got the balancing to do, but they are close to being ready for install:
I also carved a pumpkin for Halloween this afternoon for my son: