Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:04 PM
Find More Posts by wamsy55
Fly Low
Nashville , Tennessee
Joined Jan 2009
5,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DeltaFly View Post
Hey Wamsy, great video. Excellent points made for taking it to the next level. The best pilots out there make their planes appear to be flying effortlessly, as if magically guided through the various sequences, the slow-N-low stuff, all seamlessly linked together to make for a really cool routine. The daily disciplined practice sessions required to improve is one of the things that keeps me interested in this hobby. There's always something new to learn, and something to polish up on. Many thanks for the how-to videos!

I've loaded up your tweaked Suriken model for Phoenix. BTW, thanks for making that available. Q: what do you normally have your setup dial adjusted to in Phoenix? The default on mine for the Suriken is in the mid 60% range. Also, which of your real models did you tweak the Suriken to fly similarly to? The 89 Slick by chance? It has a nice "floaty factor" making for good hovering, among other things.
I just tweaked it to fly realistically. I didn't really try to recreate a plane on the sim as the real planes fly so much better.

I am not sure what I had the dial setup as, probably whatever it is normally.
wamsy55 is offline Find More Posts by wamsy55