Thread: New Product New GWS props for mQX!
View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:31 AM
Find More Posts by heli-yeah
Flying Monkey
Lexington, KY
Joined Aug 2010
326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying-llama View Post
I bought 4 white & 4 orange GWS mQx props from Goodluckbuy at the start of the month and they came in today.
The 4 white props ended-up as 4 gray props. Not ideal, but okay.
The 4 orange props are all EP5443R (no EP5443), so I only have orange props that turn in 1 direction. Not okay.

I will see what emailing them will result in.
I have heard that Skype is the only way that GLB ("Goodluckrefund") has responded to customers in the past!

I have just received the second batch of these props I've ordered from them, with similar results. The order was for Orange, and White props, but I received Orange, and Black, and out of those, almost all of the bearing spacer collars had been damaged during shipping. They always seem to shove as much stuff in the tiniest box they can find.

I'm starting to have my doubts that the White props even exist at this point.... When I talked to the GWS/US rep. he said he didn't think he would be getting any of the White props, and his tone suggested that he wasn't even aware of such a product. Additionally I have never seen color blends by GWS props other than Black, Grey, and Orange, so White would be a new, and exclusive color for these props (correct me if I'm wrong). Another notable fact is that GLB has had many products with incorrect, or absent product descriptions.

This is not the first time I have been disappointed with a shipment from them, but with the money I have saved over the span of all of my purchases, my lesson not to deal with them is still not paid-in-full, so I can still afford to gamble on them a little more in the future (some guys just never learn huh? )
heli-yeah is offline Find More Posts by heli-yeah