View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2012, 01:39 AM
Find More Posts by Sundancer
I like real wooden aeroplanes!
South-west France
Joined Sep 2007
5,992 Posts
Hello Britkitters

With just over 2 months to go I think it is time to bump the thread up with a review of progress and maybe apply a gentle reminder to some of our slower moving entrants!

Of a total of 30 entries, 14 have been finished and 1 withdrawn.

Of the remaining 15, 6 (WarrenB's KK Junior 60 x 1.85, Colbriguitar's Frog Redwing x 1.8, Edubarca's Veron Sky Scooter, Sky Jiver's KK Competitor x 1.2, Rabidrue's KK Fleetwing Plus and Mixer421's electrified KK Dolphin) all seem to be making good progress with relatively recent updates on their build logs.

Another 6 (brokenenglish's KK Slicker, SAslinky's Veron Bee Bug, KKphantom's Veron Tipsy Nipper, Bigisbest's KK Falcon, c.d.webb's Frog Moth Minor and Froglube's Veronite No. 2) all have build logs open, some with considerable progress made, but have not posted anything for a long time. Come on now guys, what you DON'T need is another uncompleted airframe!

The final 3 (Vega's Topper x 1.5, Marksherlock's Mercury Skyjeep and DavidSt's Veron Luscombe Sedan) have no build logs started, and I guess at this stage look like non starters.

So come on guys, let's get at least 20 entries finished, 66% wouldn't be so bad. I know that we sometimes start things with the best of intentions and then events get in the way, but with substantial parts of a dozen models already built, it seems a shame not to finish them.
Sundancer is online now Find More Posts by Sundancer
Last edited by Sundancer; Nov 12, 2012 at 08:17 AM.