Old Oct 25, 2012, 07:08 PM
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOMIKRC View Post
JohnnyMc… hey man, please stop beating us up.  We all at Atomik/Venom have been working really hard to support the bike and get the eGyro completed.  Last night 100 units posted to our live inventory and this morning the balance was posted.  As soon as items are available in our system they go live and available to all customers and data feeds like ebay and Amazon.  We fill all orders on a FIFO basis (first in first out).  We have enough stock to fill all backorders and receive a limited number of new orders.  We're not redirecting orders at all, that is not our style whatsoever.

All pre-orders are always taken care of first. If you pre-ordered your kit direct from us, it will be shipping your way soon. If you did not pre-order your kit, we have a limited amount in stock, first come first serve, on our Atomik site (our part 0535).  2 Wheel Hobbies, Nitro Hobbies, Bandit RC, RC Hobby Explosion, In Hobbies Ent., RC-Motorradshop.de (in Germany)  … all of these dealers and others have their orders going out to them today and tomorrow so please feel free to pre-order from them as well.

Please know that we want to get everyone an eGyro kit that wants one, but we have to take care of the customers that have already pre-ordered. I wanted to be sure we had plenty of kits in stock before I posted in the forums that they were going to be available.
Thanks for filling us in on the Latest news! Some of us haven't run our VMX's for months since the E-gyro was announced, including Johnny Mac!! Been a b--ch watching the MM guys having all the fun!
TopDave is online now Find More Posts by TopDave