View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2012, 08:37 AM
Find More Posts by SidewaysLS4
Redjestird Youser
Joined Jan 2009
3,889 Posts
Hey, thanks for that, found it.

And now I really dont ever want to deal with this company anymore...Looks like since I put the order in, as I learned here that shipping couldnt be paid with credits...now I'm apparently shafted on getting a refund on the shipping costs because I "accepted" their offer (a negotiation for them to make the deal right? Oh boy...)

I did 'reopen' the case, let's see how this works out, lol.

Cut and paste for what transpired since I posted the last cut and paste:

.................................................. .............................

Hi Andy ,
Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.

The electronics plate is not listed as being metal, as well as the picture of the frame shows a plastic receiver holder installed. The one you are referring to is an optional upgrade part.

Description of item doesn't state if the part is upgraded metal version. Some customer may have received frame with this metal part installed by mistake, same as your frame had incorrect parts, but this is not supplied as standard.

We have issued you store credit for mis sent items, please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Thanks for emailing support.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards.
Jarrad
HobbyKing Support Team
Dont forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for discounts and promotions!
http://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing
www.twitter.com/hobbykinglive

Regards,

Jarrad

Hobbyking Product Rep

October 23, 2012 03:02 Andy Ok, fair enough on the radio plate. What about the $5.99 it will cost me in shipping to receive the parts?

October 23, 2012 03:49 John

SZCSHi Andy ,

Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.

Please kindly note that you have used the bonus points that we issued. So it means that you have accepted our offer. Thank for your understanding.

Thanks for emailing support.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards.
John
HobbyKing Support Team
Dont forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for discounts and promotions!
http://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing
www.twitter.com/hobbykinglive

October 24, 2012 11:54 Andy I placed the order not as an "accepted" resolution to the issue, just for expediency. I have heard that store credits could not be used for shipping, so I was going to request that the $5.99 be refunded back to Paypal (which I used to make the origional purchase).

Thus, I am reopening this ticket requesting that the $5.99 shipping cost be refunded to my Paypal account

October 24, 2012 21:34
SidewaysLS4 is offline Find More Posts by SidewaysLS4