Old Oct 23, 2012, 09:15 PM
Find More Posts by Thetis
Always, against the wind
United States, IL
Joined Oct 2011
1,079 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoghead5150 View Post
your title and post here say this is a 1/10 scale crawler. so comparisons to other 1/10 scale crawlers would be relevent.

i have NOT owned an exceed crawler. i have NOT owned one for the reasons i stated above. on the other hand, i HAVE driven the mad torque, the max stone, and the mad torque.

you are correct that all "out of the box" crawlers have drawbacks. i am NOT trying to talk bad about the exceed crawler, just trying to let other people know that these crawlers are NOT competition grade. they are fine for backyard crawling, having fun, and general bashing. they are NOT on par with the top competition level crawlers, and really won't be no matter the money you throw at them.
OK guys, i am looking for a non-competion rock crawler without braking the bank. is it true that you always get for what are you paying for? The nitrorc ones look realy cool in their web site with plenty of pics, vids and info. The same though does not apply to Redcat. This is going to be my first rc truck. I am really involved with fixed wing planes an CP helis. Other poeple told me to get away from the crawlers and get a monster truck like the Torment as an entry point for more fun. Anyway, thank you guys for the input and happy crawling
Thetis is offline Find More Posts by Thetis