View Single Post
Old Oct 23, 2012, 05:41 PM
Find More Posts by RFDelie
Get to the choppa!
United States, PA, Pittsburgh
Joined Sep 2012
358 Posts
Thanks Guys.

I like to keep my blades are tight enough that they do not pitch on their own, but still allow the fly bar to swing when i quickly rock the helicopter in my hand. I had tested it a little bit more today. I think you guys are onto something with the training gears. it does seem to amplify it. But guess what? After a few take off, and landings the effing screw on the effing feathering shaft came out again, I was just spinning up, and my blades (and bearings) shot off the heli again landing 50 feet from the heli in opposite directions. When I put them on the last time I glopped the thread locker on. I cant believe they came loose again. I think I am going to have to use the red stuff. Anyway, I am set back another few days until new bearings and collars arrive.

Also my tail gear is warped, but it came that way. I upgraded the main gear, it is perfect.

This is my first 6ch CP so I am a novice, but I have been flying 4 channels for a while so I am used to the controls. Building my fist one was bitter sweet. I have had a few issues while ordering the right parts, mechanical failures, and configuration learning curve, but I have learned a lot more about them than I would have if I had ordered one RTF.
RFDelie is offline Find More Posts by RFDelie
Last edited by RFDelie; Oct 23, 2012 at 06:05 PM.