Find More Posts by whichwaysup
when down=up, up=expensive
United States, VA, Roanoke
Joined Apr 2012
3,185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by valiantGLX View Post
Its up to you old mate, challenge away

I flew a fixed wing for the first time ever on the weekend, 2 actually; my scratch built CC panorama and my UM Mustang. After flying myself I appreciate your previous vid even more now.

If you make the next challenge easy enough I might even have a crack at it

@ anyone interested: if none of the current challenges suit you, simply create a new one, they have been idle long enough now opcorn
:
You know what, I like that idea. So, here's the next challenge: FREESTYLE: POST A VIDEO. I don't care what you do, do something, and try to impress us. The winner of this contest is the person who get's the most "ooooh's" and "aaaaahhs" posted in reply to their video. Frankly, i think we should extend this across all flying machines to get this party started. AUDIENCE (especially you lurkers out there) - If you see a video that you like, hit the "quote" button and respond with your ooh's and aahs. If a video follows one you already ooh'd and ahh'd over but the second one impresses you more, simply extend your oooooooooohhhhhhhss and aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhs to indicate your additional adoration, support, and acclamation.

Let the FLYING begin.
whichwaysup is offline Find More Posts by whichwaysup
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Clever sayings