View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2012, 07:57 PM
Find More Posts by David Olson
MCS / NCSS / SVSS / LSC / SAM
United States, CA, Santa Rosa
Joined Jun 2010
2,916 Posts
Steve Elias may come to help out if absolutely needed Sat, Sun and Monday. He has to work Friday. LMK, Steve asked me to stay in contact with him for an update. He would have a 7 hour drive JSYK.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I screwed up, now I wish I were flying. It would have been a great learning experience.

I have one FS4-LSD flying thanks to the kindness of a good friend, Ken Gregory, he offered to do the build for me, very generous friend. First flight with Darrell at his field Sat. Oh, well. Working on my build for the 2nd one now, though slowly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of flying I have offered to help out Team - Zaballos, Traver and Smith.

Please don't ask me to help anyone else, I am only Darrell, Tim and Mike's bitch. No one else's.

You will be able to recognize me by my visible collar, see below. My name will be on it - Thor (don't even ask). I will be wearing another electrical collar but can't speak of where that one goes on this web site. We can't even list our community web site but rhymes with S and M. Darrell will have control of the important one.

Your humble, very obedient and submissive San Francisco servant

Thor, Dave
David Olson is offline Find More Posts by David Olson
RCG Plus Member