View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2012, 05:00 PM
Find More Posts by SidewaysLS4
Redjestird Youser
Joined Jan 2009
3,887 Posts
Hey, thanks for the tip on the credits vs. shipping, good info on that 'gotcha'. Latest is they say the ad doesnt say metal on the gyro tray, and even if previous customers/reviewers proudly state on the website that it's metal...I'm out of luck on that last item. Let alone that the CF clone frames are customarily metal accessories, and the aluminum frames are plastic accessories, but hey...

So I asked what about the $5.99 shipping that they didnt answer to my inquiry about...waiting on that reply now. But if I cant acutally use that for shipping, well now. I guess I'll ask for a refund on that should they be so kind to pay for shipping on their errors.

I'll tell ya, I used to like HK for cheap roll the dice stuff, sometimes good, sometimes I got just what I paid for. But after seeing how unsmoothly something such as this is getting resolved...maybe no more HK for me. So much work and then giving me technicalities about a $5.00 part...come on

Well, that's it for this, next time I need a clone frame I'll be shopping Xheli/Hobbypartz and pay the extra $$ for a lot less annoying purchasing experience.
SidewaysLS4 is offline Find More Posts by SidewaysLS4