View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:20 PM
Find More Posts by builder bob
United States, MA
Joined Oct 2011
602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Olson View Post
Try industrial valves as they're made for high pressure. It may take one strong servo to move it though. Look for one that only takes 1/4 turn to open fully.
If frosting the tank ever becomes a problem then possibly water-warming it by using the rudder pickup would be an option. I'm just thinking out loud here.
that's a good idea to warm the tank water is good idea! i've never seen a small enough industrial valve but i'll keep looking. most of those are so hard to turn though, i've used sum that i had to struggle to turn and it was new! i've tried maching an air regulator but air molecules are so small! my valves were leaking with only a .005" tolerance! here's the valve that i think i'll put on the tank: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aquarium-CO2...item3f081c59b6
i know it doesn't go to low in pressure (i though the smaller numbers were PSI ) but i know that i had found an even lower pressure valve from those guys. after i found that link i now think that aquarium valves will be good because they're usually pretty easy to turn and don't leak.
builder bob is offline Find More Posts by builder bob