View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2012, 12:08 PM
Find More Posts by FireyFate
USA, AZ, Surprise
Joined Apr 2010
2,659 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowkeylaidback View Post
it seems to be my only recourse in getting a wing, guys that follow this brand seem to have more then one of them as I do, so I am hoping that someone has a wing sitting around
it has been two weeks and no response from 3DHS, I would like to use this brand new plane
Quote:
if it flew correctly after the repair I would not be posting for a new wing
Since you are crossposting this on every thread in the 3D forum, I will quote and reply to you here where the discussion should be.

Quote:
Must not rant!!

Just take my cash and move on to another vendor, I guess that is my only option
Yes you can move on to every other vendor that sells Skywing manufactured planes, and as far as I know none of them sell spare parts.

Understand that you are in a specialty segment of a not very mainstream hobby, and you are also buying the relatively very cheap plane. It's just not worth it for them to bother with spares on these, and they have enough trouble trying to keep inventory on everything else with the constant demand.

I repaired my 48 after a midair that resulted in far worse damage than yours and it flies like new. If it wasn't repairable, I would just buy a whole new kit and have spares on all the other parts. For $130 a majority of us have gotten soooo many hours of enjoyment out of these planes.

And try to keep whatever you buy next away from hungry and confused dogs.
FireyFate is offline Find More Posts by FireyFate