Old Oct 21, 2012, 09:56 PM
Find More Posts by rcphreak
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,495 Posts
Discussion
f-1 mini 1/18 kart

ok this thread is going to be about this kart i have recently aquired one thanks to a forum member . now as you can see from the pics this kart has no up greades needed it is carbon fiber chassis and all bits are aluminum. full bearings installed and alloy rims . now with that said you will ( if you want ) want to modify the existing parts . or you can run it as it sits being myself i cant leave anything stock so im posting pics of the original and after . another thing i have done is to make it direct drive it had another gear that it ran to the spur to me that didnt look right and was a little draggy . i hope you like the pics ive posted and if you own one please reply or if you need any questions answered ill try my best to do so provided i my self know the answer .

some will ask is it fast and yes to fast for its own good i have the epa at 28% and it will break traction basicly you can tell it uses an 1/18 motor to push a losi micro rally cari recomend a 3500 kv and it would still be uncontrolable at full throttle .

oh and yes it has a rider but hes getting painted right now but he comes solid white no colors .
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak