View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2012, 06:25 PM
Find More Posts by ovnilab
Joined Aug 2012
77 Posts
I was hard to get going!

I agree, the thing was a beast to get going. The manual is in desperate NEED of updating, there are critical points completely missing that you pretty much have to discover on your own.

It would only take a small bit of focus and perhaps a week to tweak/re-write the entire manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyTBK View Post
Im Australian as well but I live in Asia. You are very wrong mate. They promote this as an out of box plug in and ready to go system. Not a DIY or opensource project. With the way-points etc it expense kit so we should not have to be drawling for days on this forum to get it to work. I have 4 other multirotor copters with openpilot and APM and these are much easier to setup. I bought this system for mate who is not to technical and thought it would be easier for him to manage. But it is actual worse. Dont give me that we are on the cutting edge excuses because writing out a decent user manual is not cutting edge. Its a MINIMUM requirement at least for a high cost item. Just go back over this forum and look at the many difficulties people have to get it to work. Its not easy at all.
ovnilab is offline Find More Posts by ovnilab