View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2012, 04:05 PM
Find More Posts by papamix
United States, PA, Pittsburgh
Joined Apr 2005
19 Posts
I just received a DL and I am having the exact same problem on a FlySky TH9x (same as Turnigy 9x) running the latest version of er9x. When using PPM 8CH (300us, FrLen 22.5msec), I can use all 8 channels including channel 1. When I switch to PPM 12CH (300us, FrLen 22.5msec), I loose channel 1.

After a bit of experimenting I switched the FrLen to 25msec and I was then able to properly control channels 1-10 (including channel 1). However, regardless of my FrLen setting, I have not been able to control channels 11 and 12. My receiver appears to be the latest HW version (v2.7 is printed on the PCB).

I have run calibration and have tried rebinding my receiver multiple times. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by wister View Post
Hi,

I haver a weird problem. I have 1 tx, and 2, rx's so far. when I try to use all 12 ch's I get a problem where 1 of the 12ch's doesn't work. On 1 rx it is ch1 and on 2nd rx, it is ch2.

Now, If I change my radio to 10ch's all 10, ch's work including ch1 and 2 on both rx's.

what I thought it was related to was, The radio I am using is a 9x with 3rd party firmware, it has settings for the pluse width and frame length, this is what I thought may be causing the problem, but I have changed both a little and problems just got worse.

there are some other settings I am not sure about, like Filter ADC, proto encoding, Silver A/B/C and TRAC09, shift select (pos or neg)

also, this guy has seen a similar problem where ch2 doesn't work while using 12ch's, but his starts to work when he press's around on the board.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...ostcount=13457

Any ideas, or if anyone knows what settings I need to change to be able to use 12ch's, if it is a setting?

thanks,

John
papamix is offline Find More Posts by papamix