Old Oct 20, 2012, 02:46 PM
Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Some.. call him Tim...
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Oct 2008
6,368 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
Today I tried a set of MXS fiberglas wingtips on my Laser, courtesy of Jetinteriorguy...... Thanks, Jetinteriorguy !

The only set I had were the ones on the Extra, so Jetinteriorguy was kind enough to hook me me up. I've been giving my tips away to others who wanted to try them, but that was before I found out that I like what they do for the Extra EXP. Not so sure just yet if I like the effect it has on the Laser, but it sure looks cool.

I painted them with Krylon banner red, which is a very close match. I have some extra Laser stars with stripes decals, and I put one one each tip. The Laser is already a sick looking airplane but that really sends it over the edge, so to speak.

Unfortunately wifey is in North Carolina for a week, and so is her camera, so no photos as of yet, but believe me, it sure looks nice. I'll get some photos of it as soon as I get the camera back, provided it lives that long!

They work well with the Laser, but I didnt feel the need to run them.. The laser even 3D's well with no SFG's! My Faviorite plane! Cant wait for the 60"!!

LASER!!!!!!ROCKS!!!!!!! Extreme Flight Laser EXP (3 min 38 sec)
Ducati Mechanic is offline Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic