Old Oct 19, 2012, 04:16 PM
Find More Posts by Thint1
Austria / Vienna
Joined Feb 2007
1,353 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriGuy82 View Post
Hello,
I just tried find the setting for "airspeed ladder and altitude ladder", but cannot locate this area of the menu. I did find the option to "Use Baro Alt for RTH/Ladder." and "Use Pilot Spd for RTH/Ladder." I selected "yes" for both and still no ladder displayed on my goggles. Am I missing something here? I feel like I am.. lol

Also, I ran servo analysis wiz and to try and correct some throws. I did not know I was not supposed to move my rudder during the Aileron portion of the wizard. It says to move Rudder/Aileron stick (left) which I did. I realized this may be written this way who run there controllers on different modes. My rudder is on my throttle stick, so I moved both sticks left. Now everything is working properly but my rudder is locked full left. I've tried running wizard in my goggles and laptop with no success. Any advise?

Thanks,
Brian
Hi Brian,

... the pc-mode is easier than surfing through the menus

check pull down menu "Select Graphical Items for Page 1" and mark the upper 2 items (donīt care about the text shown in the picture - i use the german gui) like picture1.

then push "configure on screen parameter" like picture2

choose "Sensors and Units Config Menu" like picture3

set "Use Baro ALT for RTH/Ladder to "No" and "Use PitoSpd for RTH/Ladder" to "No" see picture4 ( but i use baroīs there fore mine is set t0 "yes").

cheers Thomas
Thint1 is offline Find More Posts by Thint1